1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds."
7 Home Remedies to Feel Better About Your Body (via goddess-river)
D’you remember that day you fell out of my window?
I sure do, you came jumping out after me.
Well, you fell on the concrete and nearly broke your ass and you were bleeding all over the place and I rushed you off to the hospital, you remember that?
Yes I do.
Well there’s something I never told you about that night.
What didn’t you tell me?
While you were sitting in the backseat, smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you ‘til just now.
Awww now I know!
“I used to think that I could never lose anyone if I photographed them enough. In fact, my pictures show me how much I’ve lost.”
One day i’ll find a girl that looks at me like this when we’re sitting getting coffee.
"Everyone else can fuck off because I only want you. I only wanna be wanted by you."
when people say modern art is a joke I laugh because if they knew of tracey emin they wouldn’t be saying shit.